Holiday Cottage Palmeras de los Duques
This stone-made house is located in an estate of 3000m2 of which 500m2 are gardens with flowers, small trees and palm trees.
From the spectacular terrace you can enjoy amazing views to the sea and the capital city of Santa Cruz de la Palma.
The interior of the property consists of typical La Palma style and design, with rustic and wooden fixtures, which makes this house unique, peaceful and authentic. This is the perfect place for a romantic, natural and trekking holiday.
Situation / Information of interest
The house is located in the area of VILLA de MAZO in the south east of the island La Palma.
Shopping centre at... 400m
Centro médico a... 6000m
Distance from beach...: 5000m
Port at... 10000m
Airport at... 5000m
The house has approximately 60 m2 built and has:
* 1 bedroom with double bed, living room with dining room, kitchen, bathroom with shower and separate toilet.
* Fully equipped kitchen with: melita coffee, kettle, large oven, electric stove, ceramic hob, large fridge with freezer and washing machine.
* The house service contains a weekly cleaning, change of towels, change of bed linen and a little surprise on arrival. A cot and high chair are also available for babies.
* The living room is equipped with 32 ”LCD, satellite TV, radio, DVD player and computer with Internet connection.
* Private pool of 5.5m x 2.5m and wooden garden furniture along with umbrellas and hammocks.
* In the garden there is also a barbecue and parking.
- Possibility of heating the pool with a supplement of € 15 per day
Villa de Mazo is the third largest village in the island of La Palma. In the village you will find numerous trekking paths such as LP16.1 (from Salemera Beach to Roque Niquiomo).
Another interesting place is the arqueoligic park of Belmaco with original cave paintings.
And at 5km is the village market and the Casa Roja Museum.
places of interest <25km
Los Cancajos To Find Best Hunting Binoculars
Notice that you can separate the
Breña Baja is located in the east of the island of La Palma. It has a coastline length of 7.28 km...+ Information
The municipality of Breña Alta is located in the east of the island of La Palma. It has an area of...+ Information
Isla La Palma
La Palma is a haven of peace and a paradise for the senses. Known as the 'Isla Bonita' (Pretty...+ Information
Playas de La Palma
Para hablar de las playas de la isla podemos dividirlas en cuatro zonas, las del oeste enclavadas...+ Information
Miradores y senderos de La Palma
A su vez, el impresionante relieve de La Palma ha permitido la creación de una amplia red de...+ Information
Santa Cruz de la Palma
La ciudad de Santa Cruz de La Palma se encuentra situada en la vertiente oriental de la isla de La...+ Information
Puerto Naos es una de las dos villas turísticas con las que cuenta la costa oeste de La Palma. ...+ Information
Monumento Natural de los Volcanes de Aridane
Grandes ejemplos de vulcanismo antiguo son los cráteres que forman el Monumento Natural de los...+ Information
Los Llanos de Aridane
Los Llanos de Aridane es la segunda ciudad más importante de La Palma y con 20.948 habitantes es...+ Information